Some Of The Things We Do Here At Palm Bay Jewelers
- Full state of the art service department on premise
- Expert Jewelry Repair and Restoration
- Custom Jewelry Remounts in all precious metals
- Custom Jewelry hand fabrication
- Laser welding
- Pearl Stringing
- Refinishing and Rhodium plating
- Metal eye glass frame repairs
- Silver flatware repair
- Engraving by machine on jewelry, flatware
- Engraving by machine inside of rings
- Wrist Watch and Pocket Watch Repair
- Clean and overhaul of most major brands. Quarts and Mechanical
- Crystals, Gaskets, Bands, Stems, Crowns
- Watch batteries installed while you wait.
- Watch band adjustments and repairs for all types of bands
- Water resistance testing available
- Free Jewelry and Watch Repair Estimates
ADDITIONAL SERVICE DETAILS
Insurance Replacement Assistance – Let us assist you in your time of need. We specialize in helping find replacement jewelry when you experience a loss. Our access to a diverse and deep selection of manufacturers enable us to find the exact piece you are looking to replace. Identification of jewelry of equal kind, quality and value as the original. Large inventory selections in our showroom
Lab Reports – Would you like an independent opinion on your diamond or gemstone? Let us help you choose the correct lab for your report. We’ll make sure it gets there safely, and explain the terminology when it comes back.
Diamond Recutting – We have relationships with qualified diamond cutters who are skilled at repairing broken diamonds and recutting old mine cut and old European cut diamonds into modern ideal cut specifications. A diamond can be scratched or chipped. Our diamond cutters can remove surface damage, scratches and nicks and even chips resulting in a more brilliant and lively diamond. Often repairing damage is covered by insurance. Please call us today with any questions regarding our diamond cutting and repair service.
Manufacturing/Custom Design – Do you have your own idea for custom jewelry? We can do start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style. We’ll help you put your ideas on paper, and our craftsmen can create the piece of your dreams in the metal of your choice.
- Start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style
- One-of-a-kind creations you will cherish for years to come
- We can create anything – no piece is too difficult
- We can use gemstones that you already have
- We can turn that old, unworn piece of jewelry into something fresh and exciting
- Engraving – Let our engravers add that personal touch. We can engrave in script or block, monograms, poems, even family crests. If you’d like your wedding rings personalized we offer machine engraving on the inside of any ring.
Laser Welding – Simply stated, it is the ability to weld metals, using amplified light as the source, to produce the weld. Sounds complicated, but it is really quite simple. Laser welding actually uses a specific wave length of light to accomplish the welding process. This light is concentrated, adjusted, and controlled by the jeweler, much in the same way as he would control and adjust the flame of a soldering torch. However, unlike soldering, laser welding is faster, cleaner, and more cost effective for many manufacturing and repair problems.
All of the traditional jewelry metals can be laser-welded! All base metals, Karat gold, Sterling Silver, Titanium, Palladium, and Platinum! Interestingly enough, Platinum that has historically been one of the most difficult metals to work with and repair, is one of the easiest metals to affect laser-writing repairs to! Welding different metals groups is also possible, .i.e., gold to platinum, sterling to gold, etc.
Repair – Our repair staff is able to repair anything! We work in any metal; platinum, gold, silver, or a combination. Whether you need a new clasp on a bracelet, a ring sized, or a diamond set, we do it best.
- Complimentary cleaning
- Ring sizing
- Full spectrum metal working
- Expert evaluation and repair
- Polishing of worn and damaged valuable gems
- Expert diamond setting
- Antique refurbishing
- Eyeglass frame repair, including titanium frames
- Silver Refinishing – We can fix broken serving pieces in sterling or silverplate, or even resilver antiques.